Last year, I wrote a post called “Write A List” that was based on a Blogging U assignment prompt. My post basically listed 10 negative truths that I later unlearned as an adult.
What is a negative truth?
Most of us have held some kind of past negative belief about ourselves that felt like truth to us.
Fortunately, somewhere along he road of life, we figured out that the “truth” was a lie and overcame the false belief.
From the fact that the post was one of my most visited ones, it was clear that the post resonated with many of you – similar emotions felt through different experiences.
Based on the feedback to that post, I’d love to have you guest post about one of the negative truths you used to believe but eventually unlearned and overcame in a positive way.
If you’re interested in guest posting on this topic, you would need to:
1. submit a piece that is no more than 800 words (I’d like to post as many as I can in February, March and maybe beyond) ;
2. submit your post via my Contact Page (I’m hoping that will work or this purpose);
3. have a positive outcome showing how you conquered that false belief (no sad endings please);
4. include the appropriate credits attached (I often use Foter.com for Creative Commons images) to any images you may want to attach otherwise I can’t post the image;
5. NOT malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company or individual otherwise I won’t publish your post (no specific mention of people’s names, companies, etc.)
Guest posts would be posted in the Writer 2 Writer category, would remain your copyright (of course) and I would let you know before it would be posted.
Or if you have already posted about a “negative truth” that you overcame on your own blog and would like for me to REBLOG it, send me the hyperlink via my Contact Page.
Let’s share how we conquered by sharing some positivity!
©2016 Marquessa Matthews. All Rights Reserved.