On Wednesday March 16, 2016, you are formally invited to “The Shameless Self-Promotion “5 à 7” Blogging Event“!!!
What’s a “5 à 7“? And what is a “Shameless Self-Promotion blogging event“?
Read this post for previous details.
What do you need to know about attending NEXT WEEK’s event?
1. Since this is an opportunity to mix, mingle and shamelessly self-promote your blog or a specific post, you must:
- leave ONE link to your blog or post in the Comment box;
- mention if your link contains MATURE/18+ content;
2. When you leave your link:
- introduce yourself;
- tell us a little about your blog; and
- shamelessly tell us what is absolutely awesome about the link you are sharing.
3. VISIT at least three links from other party-goers, say hello and/or leave a kind comment directly on their blog;
4. Feel free to INVITE your friends, REBLOG, TWEET and spread the word across your social media networks.
If you prefer to be a wallflower and simply people-watch, that’s fine but it would be more fun if you mingle!
This event is about promoting your blog/post, NOT about selling or pushing a product.
Security will be doing their best to do random frisks at the door so guests shouldn’t break this rule. When I need to step away from the party, all guests are expected to remain their best behavior. 🙂
And of course, you are responsible for buying your own drinks and amuse-bouches.
The doors will open from 5:00PM EST to 7:00PM EST. It is possible that the doors could remain open a little past 7:00PM EST but there are no promises.
Although I’m hosting this party, you’re not required to follow my blog. I blog as a hobby and as a fun way to maintain my writing habit and learning from others, not for the number of follows.
Now that you know the entrance rules, let’s have a little fun NEXT WEEK!
©2016 Marquessa Matthews. All Rights Reserved.