Event is over! Thanks to all the lovely bloggers who participated! We had some amazing exchanges! Keep your eyes open for my #FF on Twitter to YOU this Friday March 18, 2016!
Welcome to the “5 à 7”!
Thanks for joining the party! If this is the first time that you are hearing about this event, the rules are below. For those who are already in the know, JUMP IN!
What do you need to know about attending tonight’s event?
1. Since this is an opportunity to mix, mingle and shamelessly self-promote your blog or a specific post, you must:
- leave ONE link to your blog or post in the Comment box;
- mention if your link contains MATURE/18+ content;
2. When you leave your link:
- introduce yourself;
- tell us a little about your blog; and
- shamelessly tell us what is absolutely awesome about the link you are sharing.
3. VISIT at least three links from other party-goers, say hello and/or leave a comment directly on their blog;
4. REBLOG this post and/or SHARE this post on social media like Twitter and/or Facebook – the more the merrier;
If you prefer to be a wallflower and simply people-watch, that’s fine but it would be more fun if you mingle!
This event is about promoting your blog/post, NOT about selling or pushing a product. Security will be doing their best to do random frisks at the door so guests shouldn’t break this rule.
When I need to step away from the party, all guests are expected to remain their best behavior. 🙂
And of course, you are responsible for buying your own drinks and “amuse-bouches”.
If guests are having arriving, the doors could remain open past 7:00PM EST.
Although I’m hosting this party, you’re not required to follow my blog. I blog as a hobby and as a fun way to maintain my writing habit and learning from others.
Now that you know the entrance rules, let’s have a little FUN!
©2016 Marquessa Matthews. All Rights Reserved.