Yes, I’ll be taking a little hiatus / hygge and will be back on March 19, 2018.
Going forward, there will be a few changes to this blog (format and content) that I’ll be mulling over during my time away from this space.
What I do know is that:
- after this year’s April 2018 A to Z Challenge, my fiction will be limited to either my Facebook Page , the Facebook Group I’m creating or the email list subscribers. Only novella-related teasers will be found on this blog;
- the “Living To Die” draft is being taken down from the blog; and
- non-fiction and non-writing related topics will find a new home at “Spilling Lemonade“, which may be of interest to those who comment on my posts about being a woman, a person of color and or being 40-something.
If you are already on my emailing list, you will be the first to know what’s up (and you will receive free copy of “Living To Die” once it’s done). You’ll also get advanced teaser sneak peeks of my 2018 A to Z Challenge story.
In the meantime, I would LOVE for you to do the following for me:
- “Like” my Facebook Page that appears on this page;
- Sign up for my email list if you are interested in keeping up with my fiction.
- Check out “Spilling Lemonade” if you are interested.
Thanks again for your support and see you on March 19th for the A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!