So far so good with my daily A to Z Challenge posts since I haven’t fallen behind.
But I just want to point out a few things about my A to Z Challenge posts:
- I am a women who is Black so my posts are flavored with that perspective;
- they focus on the relationships between men and women because those are the experiences my friends and I often discuss. Of course, the posts can apply to all types of love;
- due to the recent tragic events of which some of you are aware, sharing some tidbits to other women is important to me right now.
- they are “food for thought” and are in no way professional advice of any sort. Take what you need as food for thought and spit out the rest; and
- I may be doubling back to update certain posts by adding links to certain podcasts loosely related to the day’s topic.
Ok, now that I’ve clarified that, time to relax!