#30DayChallenge (previously #TribeTuesdayWPChallenge) is about developing new habits life that will enhance YOUR life, by tackling 1 habit per month for 30 days in a row (inspired by Matt Cutts).
If you feel like joining in, feel free to add your blog post link and name your challenge in the comment box below.
- Make a short list of challenges/tasks that I can do every day for 30 days
- Pick ONE challenge for the month
- Be mindful of the challenge – choose one that is feasible for that month (ex: I won’t give up shopping when I need to buy Christmas gifts)
- Tag my posts and updates with the #30DayChallenge tag so that I can connect with others on social media;
- If I fall off the wagon, I’ll dust myself off and get back on.
Resources if you would like to create your own list of challenges
- The Miracle Morning (Believing In Miracles 1.0, Believing in Miracles 1.1, The End of the Miracle Morning)
- 30 Ways To Simplify My Life Before 2018 – Part 1
All Rights Reserved ©2017 Marquessa Matthews